We don’t believe in taking advantage of people, Likewise we don’t appreciate anyone trying to take advantage of us, so the natural laws of honesty and integrity apply.
1) If You feel we have done anything that you don’t appreciate You just let us know and we will do our level best to resolve the issue.
2) If You purchased an item from us and are not happy with the piece, let us know… Just return the item to us (pre-paid USPS Priority service) within 30 days and if it’s in as good a condition as we originally sent it, You’ll receive a complete refund.
NOTE: RETURN OFFER DOES NOT APPLY TO CUSTOM PIECES THAT YOU COMMISSIONED US TO CREATE FOR YOU AND THAT YOU APPROVED BEFORE WE CREATED THE PIECE. OUR TIME IS VALUABLE AS WELL.
3) If You receive a piece from us that is broken or damaged in anyway please let us know immediately upon receipt of the item. We’ll do our best to get the item repaired or replaced.
4) If you purchase a piece from us and something breaks as a result of our workmanship, just let us know. We’ll do our best to understand the problem and how best to correct it.
5) Likewise if you brake the item, for whatever reason. That’s beyond our control so, the cost’s for any resulting repairs will be YOUR responsibility.
6) Shipping within the continental United States via Standard USPS Priority service is Free. Expedited Shipping within the continental United States is a flat rate of $30.00 Shipping to Canada is available but at an additional charge. Please contact us directly to determine charges.
7) A good piece of jewelry may provide a life time of pleasure however, Nothing is guaranteed for life. Many components wear out naturally over time and normal usage. Jump rings get thin, prongs wear down, catches become loose, etc. etc. You are responsible to have your jewelry cleaned and inspected regularly, especially if you wear it everyday. We cannot be held responsible for miss-use, normal wear and tear or neglect.
8) That’s all the terms and conditions, Please enjoy your purchase and THANK YOU for supporting us, A small, family owned & operated business.