Thank you for contacting us and your interest in having us create a new custom Pendant for you. Custom pieces are the most appreciated because You personally took the time to consider the importance of the piece and what it will mean to the wearer for years to come. Nothing is more personal.
- You purchase a deposit on the commission And provide a good image of your vessel or desired item.
- After receipt of the deposit and image, We will have a verbal conversation to discuss your ideas and desires for the piece, Likewise we will share any comments that we may have, Upon reaching an understanding, we begin creating your wax model.
- Note here that most pieces average 1-3/8″ wide by 1″ tall. Our main focus is keeping your piece proportionately correct so size may vary.
- Upon completion of the wax model we will provide you photographs of the wax model and together will discuss any modifications or other details.
- We will provide you with a more exact price for casting the piece
- With your approval, the model will be metal cast and then finished.
- After casting we will contact you and provide photographs of the metal cast piece as well as request a final payment for the completed piece.
- Upon receipt of payment, The finished piece is sent to you via USPS Priority service including insurance and tracking.
- The commission contract is complete.